Six South Carolina football commitments will participate in this year's Shrine Bowl all-star game.
The contest pits the best high school players in South Carolina against the best of North Carolina. The game is played Dec. 15 at Gibbs Stadium, Wofford College, in Spartanburg.
Representing the South Carolina team:
- Dillon offensive linemen D.J. Park and Bryce King
- Goose Creek defensive lineman Gerald Turner
Representing the North Carolina team:
- Charlotte linebacker Larenz Bryant
- Havelock defensive back/quarterback Pharoh Cooper (listed on Shrine Bowl roster at receiver)
- Rockingham defensive lineman Devante Covington